Event Ticket Purchases:
Your place at the event is only confirmed once payment is finalised via PayPal. Eventbrite or Samcart. Entry to any event may be refused if the Customer has not paid for the event in advance.
Acceptance of Booking:
An acceptance of a booking by Fusion Biz Babes is then to be an acceptance byFusion Biz Babes and the Customer of these Terms & Conditions to the exclusion of any terms and conditions imposed by the Customer.
Ticket Prices are subject to change and Fusion Biz Babes will inform you accordingly if there is a change in Ticket Price. The Customer must pay the Ticket Price for an event and any applicable GST.
Fusion Biz Babes is happy to issue an invoice for payment of event tickets if you email firstname.lastname@example.org, although payment must be received 7 days before the event date otherwise the booking will be cancelled.
All manual transactions will incur a $9 administration fee and any associated credit card fees and is charged at the discretion of Fusion Biz Babes.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All tickets are non-refundable, but you may nominate someone else to use your ticket.
Any name changes must be in writing to email@example.com and will only be accepted if received at a minimum of 2 working days prior to the event date.
If an event is cancelled or postponed by Fusion Biz Babes, the Customer may, at its option, credit the Ticket Price towards another event, or obtain a full refund of the Ticket Price. No Administration fee will be charged.
Fusion Membership Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legal document that is an agreement between you and Fusion Biz Babes. By accessing and using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you register as a Fusion Member, you agree that these Terms and Conditions will govern your membership.
As a Fusion member you will be entitled to the following:
- Priority access to all Fusion Biz Babe events (1 week pre-sale period to members)
- Up to 70% discounts to all Fusion Biz Babe events
- Exclusive member only catch-ups
- Access to the private facebook group
- Permanent feature on the Fusion Biz Babes “meet our members” directory
- Opportunities to be featured (where appropriate)
When you join as a member Fusion Biz Babes may promote your business publicly through it’s channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Website, and Email List. If you do not wish to be publicly acknowledged as a member please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All memberships are a 6 or 12 month contract, and unless the member notifies Fusion Biz Babes, your contract will automatically be renewed every 6 or 12 months, unless cancelled by the member by emailing email@example.com
Membership payment and Auto-Renewal
- Payment will be processed through a subscription software of Fusion Biz Babes choice. At this time Fusion Biz Babes utilises Stripe and SamCart.
- Failure to pay after three failed attempts will result in your membership being revoked. The Fusion Biz Babes team will be in contact if payment can not be processed.
- Membership prices may change at any time, prior notification will be given to the member.
- Unless you contact Fusion Biz Babes and opt out prior to your membership auto-renewal date each 6 or 12 months, your membership will be automatically renewed and payment will be deducted from the credit card originally supplied .
Refunds and Exchanges
- Membership fee is not refundable and non-transferable for ‘change of mind’ purchases.
- If circumstances happen to change you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to present your case. Each refund will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Membership can not be transferred to another person.
- In the unlikely event that the system may make additional transactions and/or incorrect transactions these will refunds will be provided in full once an investigation has taken place validating the refund claims.